iTRAp CO2 is a carbon dioxide absorption project.
From the sustainable production of Biochar we offer a measurable and scalable alternative to transform carbon dioxide into organic carbon to amend soils.
This is achieved thanks to our pyrolysis reactors, which heat agricultural waste at very high temperatures and in the absence of oxygen, forming this organic product called Biochar, which retains 50% of the carbon in its structure, preventing it from being released into the atmosphere as CO2 once the biomass decomposes.
We know that Biochar has a huge potential to slow climate change as it can reduce CO2 concentrations in a more effective & long-term way, being a friendly solution to both soil and the planet.
We seek a relevant impact on the carbon cycle in the world.
Sounds Great! How do you start?
- You make your online donation and offset your carbon footprint!
- We produce Biochar, a carbon negative product, sequestering carbon from the atmosphere.
- We group the donations and they are delivered to green farmers
- Donations are used to improve and restore the soils of organic farms, educational projects or for Biochar research programs.
- We put carbon where it belongs, in the ground!
This way, we not only remove CO2 from the atmosphere, but also improve the soils, restoring life and fertility.
IT ́S TIME TO INVEST IN CLIMATE
JOIN OUR INITIATIVE & HELP REDUCE CLIMATE CHANGE!